Pink Ribbion Riders ~ Gaylord Eagles Club
- Friday Night Welcome Party Includes:
- Friday Welcome Party w/ Appetizers
- Contests & Music
- Fish bowl fundraiser
ALL 2 day participants receive a limited edition event patch.
- Organized snowmobile ride 9am – 5pm with a Lunch & Dinner banquet
- Ride is 60 to 100+ miles based on riding groups.
- Groups are based on rider ability, and have a trail leader & sweeper.
- Each rider group is broken into 10-15 riders.
- NON RIDERS:
- Activities are available for you during the day and a lunch.
- Anything from massage therapy to an in town scavenger hunt or shopping experience!
- A prize is offered for the winner of the activity!
- Silent & Live Auctions, Door prizes, contests and giveaways
- Fundraising Rewards Pledge Program
- Top Fundraiser recognized
Our Mailing Address:
Pink Ribbon Riders
5420 Beckley Rd, Suite 334
Battle Creek, MI 49015
- Preparations are already underway for the 2014 event.
- Four time winner of Rally of the Year, Sno*Drift Rally continues as the first event of the 2014 Rally America National Championship series, and is presented by Sno*Drift Rally, Inc.
- Running concurrently are the Sno* and the Drift Regional rallies, part of the Rally America Central Region Championship.
- As in past years, it will be headquartered in Atlanta, Michigan but also involve the towns of Lewiston and Hillman.
- Sno*Drift Rally is unique several ways.
- Besides being the only scheduled winter rally on the Rally America circuit, the route is fully contained within Montmorency County, Michigan.
- This year there will be larger Super Special for ease of viewing and again there will be Sno*Attack, a rally within a rally for 2 wheel-drive cars.
- The event will be sanctioned by Rally America, Inc.
- For rules and vehicle requirements, check their web-site, www.rally-america.com .
- Sno*Drift Rally is the last full week-end in January.
- The 2014 event will be the 48th anniversary of the performance type Sno*Drift Rally.
- Sno*Drift was the first complete event that was held as a stage or performance rally.
- The current series was restarted as a national championship event in 1997.
- Local organizations and businesses support the event and encourage the competitors and participants.
- Performance or stage rallying goes on the premise of: Real cars, Real fast, on Real roads.
- At Sno*Drift Rally…we do it on the ice and snow.
- 2014 Sno*Drift Rally will be held in Montmorency County in Northeastern Lower Michigan.
- If you would like to get involved as a worker or a rally marshal, please consider volunteering.
- There is contact information elsewhere on the web site.
- Please wander our web site. You will find volunteer directions and contacts for restaurants and supporting merchants.
- Also, there are many links to the photos and fun from previous years.
- The web site will be updated on a regular basis as information develops.