Pink Ribbon Riders
- The 7th Annual Michigan Snow Run
The Snow Run is a two day event open to both men and women, including a
welcome party, snowmobile ride(s), awards banquet and more.
Snow Run Includes – Two (2) days of Fun!
Snow Run participants will receive two days on fun including a custom PRR collectors patch and below:
- Friday Welcome Party
- Fish bowl fundraiser.
- Organized snowmobile ride
- Lunch & Dinner banquet
- Ride is 60 to 100+ miles based on riding groups.
- Groups are based on rider ability, and have a trail leader & sweeper.
- Each rider group is broken into 10-15 riders.
- Silent & Live Auctions, Door prizes, contests and giveaways
- Fundraising Rewards Pledge Program
- Top Fundraiser recognized
The Sno*Drift Rally kicks off the 2013 Rally America National Championship, which brings thousands of race car fans to Northern Michigan.
Click here for more information. http://www.sno-drift.org
Rock the 80's Weekend @ Treetops Resort
· 10:30am – Snow Puppies – Ski Instruction for Kids ages 5 – 12· 11:30am – Group Lesson – Group Ski Lesson for ages 13 and up· 1pm – NASTAR – conditions permitting on Loafer· 1:30pm - Snow Puppies – Ski Instruction for Kids Ages 5 – 12· 2pm – On Slope Activities – Meet at the Halfway Café to participate in one of our on slope activities (activities could be Ski Race, Obstacle Course, Human Bowling, Human Curling, etc…). Prizes for the on slope activities will be awarded at the Halfway Café between 5pm and 6pm.· 4:30pm – Group Lesson – Group Ski Lesson for ages 13 and up· 5pm – Minute To Win It· 7:30 – Smores on the Deck – More fun at the Halfway Café. Purchase your Smores packet inside and roast your marshmallow to your content outside by our bonfire on the deck. · 9pm – Jeff and Sue LIVE in Hunter’s Grille – Dance the night away with the most entertaining duo in northern Michigan.
Craft Show/Flea Market @ Northland Sportsmen Club
CRAFT SHOW/FLEA MARKET: The Northland Sportsmen's Club will be having the Craft Show/Flea Markets again this year.
June Owen and Marcia Dennis have agreed to run it.
The dates are: January 26, 2013, February 23, 2013, March 23, 2013 , and April 20, 2013.There are still a few tables available.
If you are interested in a table please contact June Owen.
MXR Sno X Race
Previously scheduled race at the Apena Fair Grounds is canceled and will be held at the Gaylord Fairgounds.
General admission is $10.00 (kids 10 & under FREE)
Pit Passes are $20.00 per day or $30.00 for both days.
Full Wolf Moon Cross Country Skiing @ Louis M Groen Nature Preserve
- The full moon cross country skiing event is an opportunity for all levels of cross country skiers to take to the trails with the light of the moon
- Since the Preserve is typically closed during evening hours, this program gives the participant a unique opportunity to explore the marvel of the Louis M Groen Nature Preserve at night
- Open to the public
- RSVP REQUIRED
All events will meet at the main entrance and parkng lot at the corner of Gingell Road and Waters Road in Johannesburg
Starting times listed are "SHARP" and events will begin at the exact times listed, weather permitting
If an RSVP is required and you are not on the list, you may not be permitted to participate depending on available supplies, etc