Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market ~ one of the finest markets in northern Michigan! Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8AM to 1PM, July 27th through November 23rd.
- A special Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market is scheduled for November 27, 10AM to 1PM.
Corn Maze ~ Pumpkin Patch ~ Hay Rides @ Fleming Farms
- Every weekend beginning Saturday ~ Oct 5th ~ Oct 27th ~ from 10 am ~ 5 pm
- Hay Rides @ 11 am ~ 1 pm & 3 pm
- Activities: Hay Ride to the Pumpkin Patch ~ Pick your Own Pumpkins ~ Donut Snacks & Apple Cider ~ Farm Animals to Feed & Pet ~ Hay Maze (for younger children) ~ 4 Acre Corn Maze
- Price List: Pumpkin Patch: $ 5.00 per person ~ Corn Maze: $ 5.00 per person ~ Both: $ 8.00 per person ~ Extra Pumpkins: $ 2.00 ~ $ 4.00 per pumpkin
- Weather & Facilities: The harvest must go on rain or shine!
- The Animals ~ Maze & Picnic tables are enclosed in the barn & the wagons can be enclosed with tarps.
- We have running water for drinking & washing hands ~ as well as restroom facilities.
- To improve the experience ~ our location this year has moved to the larger barn at the top of the hill by the silos!
- Please note that we are smoke & alcohol free farm.
- The harvest takes around 20 minutes.
- You are welcome to bring food and use our picnic tables.
- We ask groups of 10 or more to call for reservations ~ weekday appointments are available for large groups.
Follow us on Facebook ~ www.facebook.com/flemingfarm
Slaughter House Tour & Hayride
October 17th through October 31st
Thursdays through Sundays Only
Estelle Farm House
Old Alba Road and Van Tyle, Gaylord Michigan
Advance Tickets and Will Call Available at Coney Island Café or Call 705-1633 or 350-4844
$13.00 Per Person
Not recommended for ages 12 and under.
Glow In The Dark 5K - Gaylord Athletic Boosters
Run will start and end at the Gaylord Middle School running through Aspen Park.
Daughters of Isabella Crafts 'n More Show @ St Mary's Cathedral Hall
- The Daughters of Isabella 2013 Crafts ‘n’ More Show will be held at St. Mary’s Cathedral Hall, 606 N. Ohio Ave. in Gaylord on Saturday, October 19 from 9 A.M. to 3 P.M.
- Shop for gifts, crafts and décor from local vendors.
- Other features include gently used treasures, home-made baked goods, luncheon, magician, door prizes and cash raffle prizes.
- Admission is free.
Kountry Klassic ~ Confederate Railroad
- Gaylord Kiwanis ~ Eagle 101.5 & Straits Country 93.5 present Kountry Klassic starring "Confederate Railroad"
- With gues "Don Moyer"
- Tickets $ 17.00 per person
- Tickets being sold at Saturn Booksellers & Community Financial Credit Union
- Contack: Richard Sumerix @ 989-619-0027 or 989-732-2177