Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market ~ one of the finest markets in northern Michigan! Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8AM to 1PM, July 27th through November 23rd.
- A special Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market is scheduled for November 27, 10AM to 1PM.
Corn Maze ~ Pumpkin Patch ~ Hay Rides @ Fleming Farms
- Every weekend beginning Saturday ~ Oct 5th ~ Oct 27th ~ from 10 am ~ 5 pm
- Hay Rides @ 11 am ~ 1 pm & 3 pm
- Activities: Hay Ride to the Pumpkin Patch ~ Pick your Own Pumpkins ~ Donut Snacks & Apple Cider ~ Farm Animals to Feed & Pet ~ Hay Maze (for younger children) ~ 4 Acre Corn Maze
- Price List: Pumpkin Patch: $ 5.00 per person ~ Corn Maze: $ 5.00 per person ~ Both: $ 8.00 per person ~ Extra Pumpkins: $ 2.00 ~ $ 4.00 per pumpkin
- Weather & Facilities: The harvest must go on rain or shine!
- The Animals ~ Maze & Picnic tables are enclosed in the barn & the wagons can be enclosed with tarps.
- We have running water for drinking & washing hands ~ as well as restroom facilities.
- To improve the experience ~ our location this year has moved to the larger barn at the top of the hill by the silos!
- Please note that we are smoke & alcohol free farm.
- The harvest takes around 20 minutes.
- You are welcome to bring food and use our picnic tables.
- We ask groups of 10 or more to call for reservations ~ weekday appointments are available for large groups.
Follow us on Facebook ~ www.facebook.com/flemingfarm
Slaughter House Tour & Hayride
October 17th through October 31st
Thursdays through Sundays Only
Estelle Farm House
Old Alba Road and Van Tyle, Gaylord Michigan
Advance Tickets and Will Call Available at Coney Island Café or Call 705-1633 or 350-4844
$13.00 Per Person
Not recommended for ages 12 and under.
Fall Spooktacular Crop & Shop @ Treetops Resort
- 1-4 day crop packages available
- Start cropping on Thursday!
- Join us at the Treetops Resort in Gaylord, Michigan for our Fall Spooktacular Scrapbook Weekend.
- The 24-hour crop room opens on Thursday at 2p and remains open until Sunday 3p.
Crop packages includes:
- Lodging (2 room types available)
- 24-hour crop room
- 8' table per cropper, plus large aisleways
- Sizzix tool table (including embossing dies)
- Meals and beverages
- Goody bag
- Journaling station
- Porter services to your crop space
- On site massage therapist @ $1/minute
- On-site vendors for all of our scrapbook essentials
Treetops Freestyle Ski & Snowboard Camp
Oct 25th ~ 27th, 2013
3 day, 2 night camp - $469 per person inclusive of taxes and fees
•2 nights lodging based on double occupancy
•Snowboard or Freestyle Ski Instruction from Olympic Snowboard coach Tom Hutchinson and land training.
Non- Lodging Package – $385 with meals AND $320 without meals
Choose from the following dates (must have at least 4 campers,so grab your friends and sign up):
•October 25 - 27
•November 1 - 3
•November 8 - 10
Halloween Spooktacular Harvest Festival @ Treetops Resort
- Join us as we celebrate Fall.
- Treetops will feature wagon rides followed by a chairlift ride.
- Activity and game stations with trick or treating for the kids.
- Minimal fee for wagon/chairlift ride.
- Public welcome
- $3 for the event per person.
- That includes the lift, hay ride, trick or treating, activities and the Ski/snowboard jump.
Escape The Terror Extreme 5K @ Treetops Resort
- Something spooky this way comes!
- 3 Disciplines proudly presents the 1st Annual Escape The Terror Extreme 5K
- The course will not only test your endurance with the 3.1 miles filled with obstacles, but get you in the Halloween spirit as well.
- Dress up as a vampire or zombie to fit in or save the day as your favoirte super hero.
- The top five female and male costumes will win an award ~ along with the top three finishers to escape the haunted forest the fastest!
- A post-race bash will follow the event and is included in the race fee.
- Racers only pay $ 50.00 * if they sign up before "April 30th" and $ 60.00* after "May 1st".
- Other goodies will be included as well.
- More information can be found at www.3disciplines.com
- * Prices are subject to change
Gaylord Commuity Orchestra
JimVan Eizenga, Conductor
7:30pm, Saturday, October 26, 2013 ~ Gaylord High School Gym
$8 for Adults, $3 for Students ~ Kids wearing costumes get in free
Feating a variety scary and mysterious works for the whole family
Saint-saens Danse Macabre
Lloyd Webber The Phantom of the Opera
Grieg In the Hall of the Mountain King
Mussorgsky Night on Bald Mountain
Williams The Magic of Harry Potter
Berlios March to the Scaffold