Farmer's Market Under The Pavilion
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmer's Market is considered one of the finiest markets in Northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits, vegetables, baked goods, herbs and much more!
- In the warmer months you will find outdoor plants and flowers.
- Ample parking is available.
Ladies Spa Weekend @ Treetops Resort
Ladies Spa Weekend 2011 at Treetops Resort
October 28th-30th (two night stay)$195 per person based on double occupancy.
The Weekend Includes:
Life is sometimes complicated as we try to be everything to everybody; juggling our professional and personal life, our friends our families and our responsibilities. Sometimes you just need some time to relax, regroup and rejuvenate yourself; let's face it, you need some “me time”. Treetops affords you the perfect opportunity – our Ladies Spa Weekend. Gather your best girlfriends, your sister, Mother or Aunt anyone in your life who also deserves some “me time”. We have the place, you make the time. Your weekend of relaxation and pampering awaits…
- 7:30 pm -9:00 pm
- Wine and Cheese reception - Presidential Suite
- Join us as we start a SPECTACULAR weekend with a wine and cheese reception. Great conversation and great wine with wonderful friends and family.
- Blooming Bags of Michigan will host a designer inspired purse party.
- 8:00 am –10:00 am
- Continental Breakfast - Presidential Suite
- Start off your day with our Signature Continental Breakfast. Enjoy seasonal sliced fruit, assorted pastries, muffins, bagels and assorted fruit yogurt. Orange and cranberry juices, fresh brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee & herbal tea will also be served.
- 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
- Lunch - Presidential Suite
- Enjoy a light lunch that will be served in the Presidential Suite. If you are receiving treatments at that time, lunch will be brought to the Spa for you.
- 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Class - Presidential Suite
With the holidays around the corner you don't want to miss the “Holiday Styles.” We all have questions about our hair, ask the experts. Long, short, fine, thick, or curls. If you're looking to buy some new hair products the spa has an great assortment to choose from, along with some fun little stocking stuffers.
- Class - Presidential Suite
- 9:00 pm-2:30 am
- Spooky Prom - Hunters
- Join us for a Haunting Good Time. Our Creepy DJ will be playing some Ghastly tunes where you can do the Zombie Zot. The evening includes two drink tickets, hors d'ouevres and prices for great costumes. You will have a fiendishly wild time.
- 9:00 am
- Continental Breakfast and then check out by 12:00 pm noon.
Simply call 1-888-TREETOPS TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE
Spooky Masquerade Costume Contest @ Gaylord Discovery Center
Costume Judging at : 11:00 am ~ 1:00 pm ~ 3:00 pm
- Best Overall
- Most Creative
- Spider's Maze
- Ghoulish Gross Guts
- Witch Hunt
Punch Card: N/A
Halloween Carnival @ Meijer Store
- Spooky Activities
- Tricky Treats
- FREE LED Glowsticks (first 300 kids)
Spooktacular Event @ Treetops Resort
- Haunted Adventure:
- The Haunted Adventure will be held in Hunter's from 4 pm to 6 pm.
- It is a $3.00 per child fee & includes a stroll through a Tricks & Treats area, where we will give out treats & a bounce back coupon for a free kid's meal.
- Transportation from Hunters down to the Warming Hut where families will embark on the Howling Wagon that takes them through the Haunted Trail.
- Then, a ride up the Scary Chairlift & then back to Legends on the Hill for some Eye of Newt & Bat's Wings fresh from the Dark Cauldron of Fear.
- Little Ghost Party:
- Little Ghost & Ghouls will also enjoy a calmer party for kids 2-6 years of age from 4 pm to 6 pm. They will have little centers to make Fun Arts & Crafts along with cookie decorating.
- This event is free of charge & is located in Hunter's.
- Other Activities:
- There will be a bonfire going on outside of Legends on the Hill all evening & specials in Legends on the Hill for Ghoulish Dining Pleasures.