Ladies Spa Weekend @ Treetops Resort
Ladies Spa Weekend 2011 at Treetops Resort
October 28th-30th (two night stay)$195 per person based on double occupancy.
The Weekend Includes:
Life is sometimes complicated as we try to be everything to everybody; juggling our professional and personal life, our friends our families and our responsibilities. Sometimes you just need some time to relax, regroup and rejuvenate yourself; let's face it, you need some “me time”. Treetops affords you the perfect opportunity – our Ladies Spa Weekend. Gather your best girlfriends, your sister, Mother or Aunt anyone in your life who also deserves some “me time”. We have the place, you make the time. Your weekend of relaxation and pampering awaits…
- 7:30 pm -9:00 pm
- Wine and Cheese reception - Presidential Suite
- Join us as we start a SPECTACULAR weekend with a wine and cheese reception. Great conversation and great wine with wonderful friends and family.
- Blooming Bags of Michigan will host a designer inspired purse party.
- 8:00 am –10:00 am
- Continental Breakfast - Presidential Suite
- Start off your day with our Signature Continental Breakfast. Enjoy seasonal sliced fruit, assorted pastries, muffins, bagels and assorted fruit yogurt. Orange and cranberry juices, fresh brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee & herbal tea will also be served.
- 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
- Lunch - Presidential Suite
- Enjoy a light lunch that will be served in the Presidential Suite. If you are receiving treatments at that time, lunch will be brought to the Spa for you.
- 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
- Class - Presidential Suite
With the holidays around the corner you don't want to miss the “Holiday Styles.” We all have questions about our hair, ask the experts. Long, short, fine, thick, or curls. If you're looking to buy some new hair products the spa has an great assortment to choose from, along with some fun little stocking stuffers.
- Class - Presidential Suite
- 9:00 pm-2:30 am
- Spooky Prom - Hunters
- Join us for a Haunting Good Time. Our Creepy DJ will be playing some Ghastly tunes where you can do the Zombie Zot. The evening includes two drink tickets, hors d'ouevres and prices for great costumes. You will have a fiendishly wild time.
- 9:00 am
- Continental Breakfast and then check out by 12:00 pm noon.
Simply call 1-888-TREETOPS TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE
Northern Michigan Brass Band Performs
Ralph Schweigert, Conductor
$10 Adults, $8.00 Seniors 65+, No charge for students
Tickets available at Saturn Booksellers, The Arts Center and at the door
The all-volunteer Northern Michigan Brass Band has attracted enthusiastic adult brass players from across Northern Michigan from Alpena in the east to Traverse City in the west. The current active membership comes from many walks of life and includes several current and retired band directors, physicians, secretaries, lawyers, teachers, coaches, and school administrators and former military bandsmen.
Since the band was organized in January 1999, the Northern Michigan Brass Band has presented many concerts at various locations throughout Michigan and has featured a number of guest conductors and soloists.