Gaylord, MI 49735
Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market
July 27th - November 23rd, 2013
Time: 8:00 AM To 1:00 PM
Location: Under The Pavilion
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market ~ one of the finest markets in northern Michigan! Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8AM to 1PM, July 27th through November 23rd.
- A special Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market is scheduled for November 27, 10AM to 1PM.
Treetops Freestyle Ski & Snowboard Camp
November 8th - 10th, 2013
Location: Treetops Resort
Phone: (989) 732-6711
Nov. 8th ~ 10th, 2013
3 day, 2 night camp - $469 per person inclusive of taxes and fees
•2 nights lodging based on double occupancy
•Snowboard or Freestyle Ski Instruction from Olympic Snowboard coach Tom Hutchinson and land training.
Non- Lodging Package – $385 with meals AND $320 without meals
Choose from the following dates (must have at least 4 campers,so grab your friends and sign up):
•November 8 - 10
Craft~Collectibles & White Elephant Sale
November 9th, 2013
Time: 9:00 AM To 3:00 PM
Location: St mary Catherdal School
Contact: Julie Dorrance
Phone: (989) 732-5045
- At the school cafeteria
- Lunch ~ bakes goods & snacks also will be available