Race The Face/Snowmobile Drag Races
- Friday ~ March 16th ~ Tech Times/Registration: 9 am ~ 5 pm
- Limited To First 500 Classes Entered
- Radar Run/Practice: 12 pm ~ 4 pm
- Firday Night Shoot Out: 6 pm
- Saturday ~ March 17th ~ Driver's Meeting: 11 am
- Race The Face ~ Side by Side Racing: 12 Noon
- Race Lodging Package: $ 79.00 Per Room ~ Treetops Lodge ~ Includes 2 spectator passes
- Dealer/Vendor Space Available
- For more information call: 989-731-8663
- Sponsored by Treetops Resort * Tim;s Tire & Off Road/T & R Yamaha* Gair Excavating
- For more information call 888~TREETOPS ~ visit www.treetops.com or email email@example.com
St Patrick's Day Celebration @ Alpine Tavern & Eatery
Alpine Tavern & Eatery will have a St. Patty's Day Party on March 17th with Irish food and drink specials, live music and loads of fun.
12th Annual Eagle 101.5 St Patrick's Day Parade
The 12th Annual Eagle 101.5 St. Patrick's Day Parade will be Saturday, March 17, 2012.
Enter a float or dress up and march in the 12th Annual Gaylord St. Patrick Day Parade!!
The parade starts at 12 noon (Line Up 11:30am) on Michigan Avenue, will head east on M-32 and right on Center Street, ending at the Community Center for FREE Irish stew, a sip o'coffee and hot chocolate and treats.
Let's pay tribute to the 2012 Parade Marshal: Richard Bebble.
To sign up and for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org, call the station at 989-732-2341 or fax 989-732-6202.
Everyone is welcome to join us at Timothy's Pub at 9:30am for the Annual St. Patrick's Say Breakfast. Free breakfast for all parade marshals!
Big Brothers Big Sisters "Bowl for Kids Sake
* 46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
* 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
* 37% less likely to skip a class and are more confident of their performance in schoolwork
* 33% less likely to engage in violent behavior and more likely to get along with their families and peers.
1st Annual St Patrick's Day Pub Crawl
Mary's Tavern, Timothy's Pub, Bearded Dogg, and Alpine Tavern & Eatery are hosting a Saint Patrick's Day Pub Crawl! All sorts of fun is planned - buy a punch card for a chance to win prizes, buy a Pub Crawl t-shirt, drink specials, and more! Purchase Pub Crawl punch cards at any of the participating pubs and at the Gaylord Information Center. All proceeds benefit United Way of Otsego County. For more details contact Mary's Tavern, Timothy's Pub, Bearded Dogg, or Alpine Tavern & Eatery.
Chippewa Cab is offering $8.50 flat rate cab fare for the evening as well.