One Man Photography Show
Robert deJonge "One-Man Photography Show" will be on display at the Gaylord Community Arts Center, 125 E. Main Street
"With 30 years experience as a professional photographer and designer, Mr. deJonge's work will add unique beauty and style to our downtown gallery," says a representive from the Arts Council.
Discovering Sign Language ~ @ Gaylord Discovery Center
- Gaylord Discovering Center presents: Discovering Sign Language
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am ages 0-5 years - Thursday: family signs, numbers & The Three Bears ~ Friday: Toys, animals, letters & playtime ~ Saturday: feelings, colors, questions & sing-a-long
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm ~ ages - 1st - 3rd graders - Thursday: family signs, numbers & stories ~ Friday: toys, animals, letters & games ~ Saturday: feelings, colors, questions & an activity
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ~ ages 4th - 6th graders ~ Thursday: family signs, numbers & stories ~ Friday: toys, animals, letters & games ~ Saturday: feelings, colors, quesitons & an acitivity
- Kids: $ 8.00 & Parents: $ 5.00
- Punch Card: N/A
30th Annual Otsego Lake Sea Plane Splash-In
- The hum of aircraft engines and the faint smell of exhaust can be experienced by all in attendance.
- As the planes fly over Otsego Lake and compete in various events, spectators stand on the shoreline in awe of this once a year event.
- Kicking off Saturday's events will be a parade of planes over Main Street in Gaylord.
- Then the pilots will compete in competitions.
- Check it out at www.seaplanes.org
- 989-732-6521 ( Jan - April) or 989-731-6448 ( May - Oct)