Farmer's Market Under The Pavilion
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market is considered one of the finest markets in northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the downtown pavilion.
- In the warmer months, you’ll also find outdoor plants and flowers.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, May 28 through October 29. And every Wednesday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, July through October.
- Don't miss the Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market! November 23, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
One Man Photography Show
Robert deJonge "One-Man Photography Show" will be on display at the Gaylord Community Arts Center, 125 E. Main Street
"With 30 years experience as a professional photographer and designer, Mr. deJonge's work will add unique beauty and style to our downtown gallery," says a representive from the Arts Council.
Military Appreciation Week! @ Otsego Lake County Park
- All active and former Military Personnel ( County & Non-County Residents) are invited to camp 3 nights for $ 25.00
- Military or Veterans ID required upon registration
- One ID per campsite
- Several activities are plannte for Friday, Saturday & Sunday including hayrides, candy bingo & a flag ceremony
- 989-731-6448 ( May - Oct) or 989-732-6521 ( Jan - April)
Lewiston Library's Annual Book Sale
- Friends of Lewiston Library's Annual Book Sale
- June 18 (10:00-3:00pm)
- June 19 (10:00-3:00pm)
- More information:
- Where: Lewiston Library
- 2851 Kneeland St.
- Lewiston, MI
Saigon Rock Night @ Gaylord Regional Airport
Saturday 18 June
AIR SHOW (Gates open at 9:00 a.m. to the public)
Noon - 4:00 p.m. Jaw dropping Aerobatic aerial performances, Jets and vintage war birds performing and on display
HANGAR PARTY #2 (Saigon Rock Night) 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. NEW in 2011, The Kiwanis sponsored Hangar party, Transport yourself to the era of the Rolling Stones and the Mommas and Poppas with the Live Rock sound of the 1960's and 70's. Help us recognize and pay tribute to our Viet-Nam Veterans in our USO Show themed hangar party. It will no doubt be the event not to miss. Cost is $10.00 per person. Open to the public, theme attire welcome but not required â€“ food, beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase