Farmer's Market ~ Under The Pavilion
- One of the finest markets in northern Michigan! Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court in Downtown Gaylord.
- Open every Saturday, 8am to 2pm, May 26 through November 17 (possibly through December).
- And every Wednesday, 8am to 2pm, July through October.
- Gaylord Downtown Thanksgiving Farmers Market on November 21, 10am to 2pm.
- Ample parking is available.
- For more information on the market schedule contact the Gaylord Downtown Development Authority at 989-732-4060.
CEE Art in The Garden Festival
Cee Art In The Garden Festival is brought to you by the Otsego County Conservation District, the Otsego Wildlife Legacy Socity and other fine folk and is free.
Featuring Live Music, Local Artists and Workshops.
Being held from noon-10pm at the Otsego Conservation Districts Beautiful Alternative Landscaping and Demonstration Gardens (Off Livingston Blvd., North of Gaylord).
If you are an artist wishing to show your work, someone interested in being a part of our volunteer team, or just have questions contact Justin Burchett at 989-732-4021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complete Schedule of Events click on link
Ice Cream Social Under The Pavilion
- Come Enjoy an Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Social
- Saturday, June 23rd from 3-5pm at the Pavilion on Court Street
- Hosted by Seniors Helping Seniors to celebrate their 2nd anniversary and raise money for the Alzheimer's Association.
- Our celebration is free. If you choose to make a donation, be confident that your donation will go to the Alzheimer's Association to help them reach their vision of a "world without Alzheimer's."