Farmer's Market Under The Pavilion
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market is considered one of the finest markets in northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the downtown pavilion.
- In the warmer months, you’ll also find outdoor plants and flowers.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, May 28 through October 29. And every Wednesday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, July through October.
- Don't miss the Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market! November 23, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
One Man Photography Show
Robert deJonge "One-Man Photography Show" will be on display at the Gaylord Community Arts Center, 125 E. Main Street
"With 30 years experience as a professional photographer and designer, Mr. deJonge's work will add unique beauty and style to our downtown gallery," says a representive from the Arts Council.
Wolverine Lumberjack Festival
Come Visit The Wolverine Lumberjack Festival!
Follow link for Daily Events http://www.wolverinelumberjackfest.com/
- Horseshoe tournaments
- Kid's Sport Camps
- Michigan's Largest Mobile Animal Exhibit