Gaylord Downtown Farmer's Market
- Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market ~ one of the finest markets in northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8AM to 1PM, May 18 through July 13th.
- A special Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market is scheduled for November 27, 10AM to 1PM. 989-732-4060.
Mark Mellon Memorial Triathlon
- Was initiated by Dennis and Judy Mellon as a loving tribute to their late son Mark, tragically killed in a motorcycle accident. A budding young athlete, Mark was only 16 at the time.
- Olympic Triathlon (1k swim, 40k bike, 10k run)
- Sprint Triathlon (500m swim, 20k bike, 5k run)
- Olympic/Sprint Triathlon Relay
- 5K Run
- Location: 1657 County Park Road Gaylord, MI 49735 ~ (989) 731-6448
Gaylord Highland Games
- Gornick Avenue right across from the Sportsplex
- Strength Contest
- Hammer Toss
- Stone Throw
- Heavy Weight for Distance
- Caber Toss
- Weight Over Bar
- Sheaf Toss
- Food and Beverage on site (Dan's Dogs)
- Free to the public.
Featuring a Caber Challenge event with proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior Project.
2nd Annual CEE Art in the Garden Festival Fundraiser
Join us for a celebration of nature through art, music, and workshops geared towards children and adults.
Live musical entertainment includes:
For more information visit: http://otsego.org/conservationdistrict/ceeag2013.html or check out our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/OtsegoCD
Hope to see you there!