Farmer's Market Under The Pavilion
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market is considered one of the finest markets in northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the downtown pavilion.
- In the warmer months, you’ll also find outdoor plants and flowers.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, May 28 through October 29. And every Wednesday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, July through October.
- Don't miss the Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market! November 23, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Crafts and More Show
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church will hold their 1st Annual "Crafts and More" show from 9am - 4pm on June 4th. They will have an "Angel Food" booth so people can see the food available through the Angel Food Program.
Relay for Life @ Otsego County Fairgrounds
- Day of the event fundraisers:
- Live & Silent Auction
Be Happy: suckers and lemonade stand
Gaylord Eye Care: Hope Floats
Bocks Out Cancer: hot dogs, brats, & s'mores
Trinity Luthern Youth Group: Penny Wars
Walmart: buy and make crafts
Gaylord Family Fellowship:birdhouses
Live to Give: T Shirts
Meijer:water & pop
5/3:hot lips contest
H & H Tube: bracelets
Exterran: pens, bracelets and popcorn
One Man Photography Show
Robert deJonge "One-Man Photography Show" will be on display at the Gaylord Community Arts Center, 125 E. Main Street
"With 30 years experience as a professional photographer and designer, Mr. deJonge's work will add unique beauty and style to our downtown gallery," says a representive from the Arts Council.
Jakes Day - 45th Parallel Gobblers
Conserve. Hunt. Share.
Air Gun Range