48th Annual Alpenfest
Evening - Queen's Pageant
- Burning of the Boogg!
- Morning - Walking Parade
- World's Largest Coffee Break
- Noon - Young Americans
- Pontresina Suppen Mahlzeit (Soup)
- Afternoon - Kids Games
- Evening - Pulled Pork or BBQ Pork Plate
- Evening ~"Endless Summer Band" ~ 8:00 PM ~ Back By Popular Demand
- Morning - Alpine Country Breakfast
- Afternoon - Ice Cream Social
- Evening ~ "Confederate Railroad" ~ 8:00 PM ~ From Nashville
- Morning - Pancake & Sausage Breakfast
- Sauerkraut & Sausage Supper
- Afternoon - Yodeling Contest
- Evening ~ "Paul Keller Jazz Band" ~ 8:00 PM
- Morning - Alpenfest Run
- Noon - Alpenfest Grand Parade
- Studel on the 'Strasse
- Evening ~ "The Return" ~ 7:00 PM ~ A Beatles Tribute
Celebrate Alpenfest @ Rascal Jakk's
- Beer Tent
- Bon Fire
- Live Entertainment
- Horseshoe Pit
- Outdoor Stage
Wear Your Alpenfest Pin and Receive Drink Specials
July 18 - Bike Night/KLT Live Feed 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Misstery Spot Band
July 19 - DJ Jimbo
July 20 - Exit 282 Band
July 21 - Machine Gun Rodeo Band
Shuttle Service From Gaylord
Call 989-858-1139 or 989-966-2600
Farmers Market ~ City Hall Parking Lot
- One of the finest markets in northern Michigan! Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more.
- "DURING ALPENFEST", the market will be held in the City Hall Parking Lot - 305 E. Main Street.
- Free parking is available. 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- For more information on the market schedule contact the Gaylord Downtown Development Authority at 989-732-4060
Edelweiss Garden Club's Garden Walk
This garden walk features a woodland shades garden with 100 varieties of hostas and two man-made streams, a maple woods with a free-standing Red Wishing Door, a lakeside garden with a very special garden house, a sun-worshiping farm which began by trading a miniature horse for a garden full of flowers and the Big Bear Deli gardens where you may take a rest, purchase an amazing sandwich, a homemade dessert and receive a free drink. All proceeds go toward the beautification of Gaylord and Scholarships.
Tickets available at the Gaylord Information Center.