49th Annual Alpenfest !
Evening ~ Queen's Pageant
- Burning of the Boogg!
- Morning ~ Walking Parade
- World's Largest Coffee Break
- Noon - Pontresina Suppen Mahlzeit (Soup)
- Afternoon ~ Kids Games
- Evening ~ Pulled Pork or BBQ Pork Plate
- Evening ~ Playing the first half ~ Lauren Duski & Playing the second half Jared Mahone 8 pm
- Morning ~ Alpine Country Breakfast
- Afternoon ~ Ice Cream Social
- Evening ~ Brian Lorente 8 pm
- Morning ~ Pancake & Sausage Breakfast
- Sauerkraut & Sausage Supper
- Afternoon ~ Yodeling Contest
- Evening ~ The Elders 8 pm
- Morning ~ Alpenfest Run
- Noon ~ Alpenfest Grand Parade
- Afternoon ~ Studel on the 'Strasse
- Evening ~ Endless Summer 7 pm
- The 2013 Alpenfest Run will take place on Saturday July 20, 2013.
- The event will start with the 1 mile fun run at 8:15am, followed by the 5k and 10k walk at 8:30am.
- Finally the 10k run will begin at 8:45am and the 5k run will begin at 9:00am. Discounted registration prices are being offered until July 10th.
- Late Registration and packet pick up will take place on Friday, July 19th from 5-7pm in the Community Center located at 315 S. Center Ave., Gaylord MI and Race Day Morning, July 20th, under the Gaylord Pavilion located at Main and Court Streets downtown Gaylord MI at 6:45 - 7:45am.
- For more information please visit www.GaylordAlpenfest.com and click on the Alpenfest Run Link at the bottom of the page
Land Guardian Photography Club Field Trip
HeadWater Land Conservancy Presents Land Guardian Photography Club Field Trip
This non-competitive club offers a great opportunity for photographers of all skill levels to share ideas and techniques with other nature photographers. Club events consist of field trips to scenic locations throughout northeast Michigan. Gain access to land not available to the general public.