Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market ~ one of the finest markets in northern Michigan! Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8AM to 1PM, July 27th through November 23rd.
- A special Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market is scheduled for November 27, 10AM to 1PM.
Geocache Hunt! @ Louis M Groen Nature Preserve
- “Come out to the Louis M. Groen Nature Preserve on Saturday, July 27th, from 10AM-2PM to take part in a geocache hunt!
- All ages are welcome.
- If you have your own GPS unit you are encouraged to bring it.
- A limited number of GPS units will be available for use by those that do not have one.
- An introduction to geocaching will be given at 10AM for those unfamiliar with the concept.
- Prizes will be awarded to those that successfully complete the geocache scavenger hunt and find all 10 hidden caches!
- No RSVP required - just come out to the preserve at 10AM and be ready to hit the trails!”
Shabby Chic Style Show ~ Benefit for Friendship Housing Center
Fashions from: Seams Like New ~ Goodwill ~ Angels at Work ~ Salvation Army ~ Up North Resale ~ Caring Closet ~ A to Z ~ Venus and Blue Jeans
Location: 211 North Center Street ~ Gaylord ~ The Gold Victorian House ~ A Historical Site
Tickets: $ 25.00 ~ includes lunch & music
Tickets are available at the Gaylord Information Center ~ Saturn Booksellers ~ & FHC Board Member
Bring a lawn chair or blanket for seating !