Farmer's Market Under The Pavilion
July 23rd - October 29th, 2011
Time: 8:00 AM To 2:00 PM
Location: Under The Pavilion
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmer's Market is considered one of the finiest markets in Northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits, vegetables, baked goods, herbs and much more!
- In the warmer months you will find outdoor plants and flowers.
- Ample parking is available.
2nd Annual Butch Harmon Showcase @ The Loon Golf Resort
July 29th - 31st, 2011
Location: The Loon Golf Resort
Phone: (877) 732-4455
- Join Butch Harmon at the Loon Golf Resort for what’s sure to be a fun weekend of golfing, clinics, and great food in beautiful Northern Michigan.
- The 36 hole showcase will be played over two days at the Loon Golf Resort in a four person team format.
- Be side by side with Butch Harmon as he host clinics, plays on the course, and tells stories as only he can.
- You will not want to miss this great weekend at the Loon.
Annual Native American Pow Pow
July 30th - 31st, 2011
Location: Otsego County Fairgrounds
Contact: Jonathan Ogemaw Fowler
Phone: (231) 271-6661
- Come see Native American dancing, singing arts and crafts, Indian villages, teepees, kid's craft corner, authentic food like fry bread.
- Don't miss this super event for the whole family.
- We have so much entertainment it's going to be hard to fit it in in two days.
- We will have wig wams and all kinds of lifeway demos going on for your enjoyment.
- Admission is only $6.00 for anyone 5 years and older.
- Take care, God bless and hope to see you there.
- Sat: 10 am ~ 8 pm
- Sun: 10 am ~ 5 pm
Open House @ Northland Sportsmen Club
July 30th, 2011
Time: 10:00 AM To 4:00 PM
Location: Northland Sportsmen Club
Phone: (989) 732-6389
- Is having an OPEN HOUSE @ the club house located at the corner of West Otsego Lake Drive and Old Alba Road