Bingo @ The Eagles Hall
January 18th - July 12th, 2013
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: The Eagles Hall
Phone: (989) 732-2921
- Located at 515 South Wisconsin in Gaylord Michigan
Friday Night Concerts ~ Ann & Will Rowland
July 5th, 2013
Time: 7:00 PM To 9:00 PM
Location: Under The Pavilion
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- FREE CONCERT
- 7PM - 9PM.
- Ann’s clear and range-y voice is warm and full of all the feeling that is folk music.
- She can make you want to dance or move you to tears – sometimes both at once!
- Will’s not your average “folk” musician.
- At home with the mandolin or guitar, he plays either with the kind of energy that clearly shows that his whole heart is into the music!
- Their audiences have called them “one of the most respected folk music husband-and-wife duos around.”
- Bring your lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy the sights and sounds under the “Pavilion On Court” in downtown Gaylord.
- Sponsored by the Gaylord Downtown Development Authority.
- For more information, please call Gaylord City Hall at 989-732-4060.
Treetops 4th of July Celebration
July 5th, 2013
Location: Treetops Resort
Phone: (989) 732-6711
Join us at Treetops this 4th of July weekend
- July 5th & 6th for Live Music, Great Food, Disc Golf Tournament, Summertime Skiing and Snowboarding, Fireworks, 5K mudrun and more!
Activities on July 5th include...
- Volleyball court will be open all day
- Rail Jam and Big AIR contest – FREE. Equipment rental is available for $15 - 1pm
- Disc Golf Tournament on our new 9 hole disc golf course—no cost to enter. Disc rental is available for $5 per disc - 3pm
- Free Horse Drawn Wagon Rides - 5pm - 9pm
- Cookout concessions with outdoor bar - 5pm - dusk
- Family games and activities - 6pm - dusk
- Free Chair Lift Rides – 6pm - 9pm
- Live outdoor music - 6pm - 9pm
- Fireworks Display at Dusk