Farmer's Market ~ Under The Pavilion
- One of the finest markets in northern Michigan! Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court in Downtown Gaylord.
- Open every Saturday, 8am to 2pm, May 26 through November 17 (possibly through December).
- And every Wednesday, 8am to 2pm, July through October.
- Gaylord Downtown Thanksgiving Farmers Market on November 21, 10am to 2pm.
- Ample parking is available.
- For more information on the market schedule contact the Gaylord Downtown Development Authority at 989-732-4060.
Mark Mellon Memorial Triathlon
- Was initiated by Dennis and Judy Mellon as a loving tribute to their late son Mark, tragically killed in a motorcycle accident. A budding young athlete, Mark was only 16 at the time.
Olympic Triathlon (1k swim, 40k bike, 10k run)
Sprint Triathlon (500m swim, 20k bike, 5k run)
Olympic/Sprint Triathlon Relay
Location: 1657 County Park Road Gaylord, MI 49735 ~ (989) 731-6448
July 6th from 5-7 p.m. Pre-race packet pickup:
Otsego County Community Center, 315 S. Center Street (last stoplight on East Main - turn south, go three blocks to large stone building) 989-732-6521
Treetops Resort ~ 4th of July Celebration!
- 12:00 pm ~ 8:00 pm Volleyball Tourney
- 5:00 pm ~ 11:30 pm Legends on the Hill Serving Dinner with Specials
- 7:00 pm ~ 10:00 pm Picnic Food ~ Cash Bar & Party Items
- 7:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm Family Activities: Water Balloon Toss ~ Sack Races ~ Balloon Artist ~ Ladder Ball ~ Birdie Ball Minute To Win It ~ Chairlift Rides ~ Hose Drawn Wagon Ride
- 7:00 pm ~ Dusk Final Day to Purchase Discounted Season Passes & Lockers
- 9:00 ~ 1:00 am Jeff & Sue
- Dusk Fireworks