Farmer's Market Under The Pavilion
May 28th - July 9th, 2011
Time: 8:00 AM To 2:00 PM
Location: Paviliion on Court
Contact: Gaylord City Hall
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market is considered one of the finest markets in northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the downtown pavilion.
- In the warmer months, you’ll also find outdoor plants and flowers.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, May 28 through October 29. And every Wednesday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, July through October.
- Don't miss the Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market! November 23, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
27th Annual Flea Market @ The First Presbyterian Church
July 8th - 9th, 2011
Location: The First Presbyterian Church
Phone: (989) 732-0604
- Friday hours are 8 am - 5 pm
- Saturday hours are 9am - 1pm
- Find us on Facebook @: "THE FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF GAYLORD"
- 1/2 Acre of everythings - but clothes come and shop
- Electronics, Antiques & Collectables, Jewelery, Clark's Golf Ball Ministry,
- Garden Center, Books, Rummage, Christmas, Bake Sale, the Youth Cafe', and
- No pre-sales ----doors open at posted times
- Look for the orange pennants at 513 Charles Brink Road
Impact Festival 2011
July 9th, 2011
Time: 11:00 AM To 11:00 PM
Location: Otsego County Fairground
Please Click Here for complete information about the Concert.
Author"Kristina Riggle" @ Saturn Booksellers
July 9th, 2011
Time: 11:30 AM To 1:30 PM
Phone: (989) 732-8899
- Our good friend Kristina Riggle (Real Life and Liars and The Life You've Imagined) will be joining us for a sit-and-sign style event on Saturday, July 9th from 11:30-1:30.
- Her newest book, Things We Didn't Say, will be released on July 1st, just days before her visit!
- Stop by anytime between 11:30 and 1:30 to have your copies signed.