Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market
July 27th - November 23rd, 2013
Time: 8:00 AM To 1:00 PM
Location: Under The Pavilion
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market ~ one of the finest markets in northern Michigan! Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8AM to 1PM, July 27th through November 23rd.
- A special Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market is scheduled for November 27, 10AM to 1PM.
35th Anniversary Michaywe' Arts & Crafts Fair
August 9th - 10th, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Location: Michaywe' Club House
Phone: (989) 939-8919
- Michaywe' is proud to be celebrating 35 years of its Annual Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Favorite artists and crafters, along with many new ones, will be returning to help celebrate this event!
- The Michaywe' Clubhouse and the surrounding five-acre wooded park like setting offer plenty of space for over 100 local artists and crafters as well as artisans from Michigan's Upper Peninsula to Florida, from New Jersey to Arizona.
- Michaywe' is located at 1535 Opal Lake Road
Click here for More Information:
Gaylord Athletic Boosters ~ Night Clubbing
August 10th, 2013
Location: Treetops North
- Night Clubbing @ Treetops North
- Space is limited!
- Reserve your team today!
- Back yard BBQ ~ 9 Holes of Evening Golf ~ 9 Holes of Glow in the Dark ~ Games & Prizes
- Dinner @ 6 pm
- Don't Golf ~ Don't Worry: Lots of Food ~ Games & Music on the Deck!
- Remit to: Gaylord Athletic Booster ~ PO BOX 682 ~ Gaylord MI 49735 or go to www.GaylordBoosters.com
Benefit Ride ~ For the Otsego County Food Pantry
August 10th, 2013
Time: 10:30 AM
Phone: (989) 732-3699
- Ride begins with registration @ 10:30 am at the Gaylord Eagles Club ~ 515 South Wisconsin Street
- Including a five-stop poker run ~ the ride ends back at the Eagles @ 5:30 pm for burgers & brats ~ socializing & an auction
- The public is welcome
- Cost is $ 10.00 and covers the ride and dinner
- Dinner is by donation for those who don't participate in the ride
- Anyone wanting to donate items for the auction may drop them off anytime at the Eagle's Club or bring them the day of the event