Farmer's Market Under The Pavilion
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmer's Market is considered one of the finiest markets in Northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits, vegetables, baked goods, herbs and much more!
- In the warmer months you will find outdoor plants and flowers.
- Ample parking is available.
Alpine Soccer Stampede
- Gaylord Soccer League is excited to once again present the Alpine Soccer Stampede Tournament.
- We are expecting between 40 and 50 teams (and their families) this August 20th & 21st
3rd Annual Mount Hope Classic Car, Truck and Bike Show
- Registration 9.m. - Noon
- Mount Hope Church, 1672 M-32 East Gaylord, MI (1 mile east of downtown Gaylord)
- Craft Show
- Proclaim Street Theater Acts
- Nova Martial Arts Demo
- Free to the public (Please bring non-persishable food item)
- Vechile Entry Fee $15 (on or before August 13)
- $20 (on or after August 14)
- On Line at www.gaylordchurch.com
- By Phone Jerry (989-619-1100) or Dan (989-350-8105)
- First 50 registrants receive T-shirt, dash plaque, goody bag.
- Best Paint
- Best of Show
- People's Choice
- Door Prizes Throughout the Day
- Food Available to Purchase at Show
- *All Pets Must Be Leashed*
The Volunteer Center ~ Murder & Dinner Event @ The Otsego Club Resort
- United Way Volunteer Center proudly presents a 1920’s Murder and Dinner Event
- Murder at the Four Deuces (A Sandy & Al Glasby production)
- Location: Otsego Club Sitzmark
- Date: Saturday, August 20, 2011
- Time: 6:30
- $40.00 per person
- Tickets available at United Way, 116 E. Fifth Street or
call the Volunteer Center at 989-705-8584
Harmonie Meisters Present "Show of Champions"
Featuring Special Guests:
- The 2007 Pioneer District Champions
- The 2010 Buch League Competition Winners
The Harmonie Meisters and the top three quartets from the 2011 Bush League Competition
Tickets are available at Saturn Booksellers and from members of the Harmonie Meisters And at the door.
$12.00 per person
Otsego County Fair
- Saturday: Polish Night ~ The Kielbasa Kings Polka Band 7 pm - 11 pm
- Sunday: Little Mister & Miss & Queens Pageant @ 7 pm
- Monday: DeWayne Spaw (Country Music) 6 pm
- Tuesday: Skerbeck Brothers Midway Opens 5 pm - 11 pm ~Super Kicker Rodeo @ 7 pm
- Wednesday: Skerbeck Brothers Midway Opens 12 pm - 11 pm ~ SJO Super Cross Racing @ 7 pm
- Thursday: Skerbeck Brothers Midway Opens 12 pm - 11 pm ~ Modified Tractor, Pick-Up & Semi Pulling @ 6 pm
- Friday: Skerbeck Brothers Midway Opens 12 pm - 11 pm, ~ All American Lumberjack Show 7 pm ~ Bump & Run @ 7 pm
- Saturday: Skerbeck Brothers Midway Opens 12 pm - 11 pm ~ All American Lumberjack show 5 pm ~ Night of Destruction @ 6 pm