Farmer's Market Under The Pavilion
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmer's Market is considered one of the finiest markets in Northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits, vegetables, baked goods, herbs and much more!
- In the warmer months you will find outdoor plants and flowers.
- Ample parking is available.
GAJUGA @ The Otsego Club Resort
- Lunch specials will be offered each week at the event site
- ATTN PARENTS: Please call each golf course no later than one week prior to register your junior for the following week's event
Gaylord Community Productions Presents "Willy Wonka"
Gaylord Community Productions Presents Live on Stage!
"Willy Wonka" "The story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
August 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th at 7:30 pm
On Sale At The Gaylord Information Center
Corner of South Otsego Avenue and First Street
Tuesday night is Reach out Night
Gaylord Community Band Concerts
- 8:00 pm - 9pm. Comprised of 50+ music-loving locals, the Gaylord Community Band entertains audiences with a variety of delightful tunes!
- Free music for the whole family!
- Bring your lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy the Gaylord Community Band under the “Pavilion On Court” in downtown Gaylord.
- For more information, please call Gaylord City Hall at 989-732-4060.
July 29th: Opening Concert "A Night in June"
July 6th: A Patriotic Salute with the Gaylord Community Chorus
July 13th: Special Alpenfest Concert @ 6:30 pm
July 20th: Spotlight on Woodwinds
July 27th: Overture "1812"
Aug 3rd: Spotlight on Brasses
Aug 10th: Season Finale Request Concert