Light Snow Fog/Mist
Gaylord, MI 49735
Farmers Market ~ Under The Pavilion
July 28th - November 17th, 2012
Time: 8:00 AM To 1:00 PM
Location: Under The Pavilion
Contact: Gaylord Downtown Development Authority
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- One of the finest markets in northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court in Downtown Gaylord.
- Open every Saturday, 8am to 1pm, May 26 through November 17 (possibly through December).
- And every Wednesday, 8am to 1pm, July through October.
- Gaylord Downtown Thanksgiving Farmers Market on November 21, 10am to 2pm.
- Ample parking is available.
- For more information on the market schedule contact the Gaylord Downtown Development Authority at 989-732-4060
Gaylord Community Productions Presents "The King and I"
August 2nd - 5th, 2012
Contact: Tracy Dexter
Phone: (989) 350-7481
- Gaylord Community Productions presents "Rodgers and Hammerstein" ~ "The King and I"
- This Rodgers & Hammerstein stagae musical is the fifth by the team of Richard Rodgers & Oscar Hammerstein
- The work is based on the 1944 novel "Anna & The King of Siam" by Margaret landon
- The production is scheduled for Aug 2nd ~ 3rd ~ 4th @ 7:30 pm and Aug 5th @ 2:30 pm
- This 2012 Summer Show is the 18th year of stage muscials at the Alan L Gornick Auditorium
Gaylord Side Walk Sales
August 3rd - 4th, 2012
Location: Downtown Gaylord
Contact: Gaylord City Hall
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- Enjoy old fashioned, outdoor shopping throughout downtown Gaylord.
- A great opportunity to support our unique local merchants, shop for great deals, and enjoy Downtown Gaylord!
Lewiston Timberfest 2012
August 3rd - 5th, 2012
Friday, August 3rd: Luau Party - 7:00 p.m. - Midnight ~ Ugly Hawaiian Shirt & Limbo Contest ~ Entertainment by "Ron Davon" Pony Rides 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 4th: 5K and 10K Run ~ Registration 7:00 a.m. by Township Building ~ Lewiston Timbertown Festival
3-on-3 Basketball Tournament ~ Steam Engine 11:00 a.m. ~ Harmony Meisters 2:00 p.m. ~ Outhouse Race 3:00 p.m. ~ Timed Race
Teams of 5 (4 pushers/1 rider) ~ Pie Eating Contest
4:30 p.m ~ Northern Michigan Country Line Dancers
6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 5th: Fire Department Waterball Competition
11:00 a.m. ~ Fire Truck Viewing