Bingo @ The Eagles Hall
Located at 515 South Wisconsin in Gaylord Michigan
35th Anniversary Michaywe' Arts & Crafts Fair
- Michaywe' is proud to be celebrating 35 years of its Annual Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Favorite artists and crafters, along with many new ones, will be returning to help celebrate this event!
- The Michaywe' Clubhouse and the surrounding five-acre wooded park like setting offer plenty of space for over 100 local artists and crafters as well as artisans from Michigan's Upper Peninsula to Florida, from New Jersey to Arizona.
- Michaywe' is located at 1535 Opal Lake Road
Click here for More Information:
Forgotten Eagles Ride Around Michigan
The ceremony will take place at (225 West Main Street)
We would be honored to have people attend our ceremony to honor all the Veterans, past, present and future.
The ride is to raise money for the Veterans of Michigan
100% of the money raised goes to verterans support groups to benefit veterans
Friday Night Concert ~ DOUG THOMAS & THE GUY MONDAY BAND
- Doug Thomas & The Guy Monday Band
- FREE CONCERT. 7PM - 9PM.
- Bring your lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy the sights and sounds under the “Pavilion On Court” in downtown
- Gaylord. Sponsored by the Gaylord Downtown Development Authority.
- For more information, please call Gaylord City Hall at 989-732-4060.