Farmers Market ~ Under The Pavilion
July 28th - November 17th, 2012
Time: 8:00 AM To 1:00 PM
Location: Under The Pavilion
Contact: Gaylord Downtown Development Authority
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- One of the finest markets in northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court in Downtown Gaylord.
- Open every Saturday, 8am to 1pm, May 26 through November 17 (possibly through December).
- And every Wednesday, 8am to 1pm, July through October.
- Gaylord Downtown Thanksgiving Farmers Market on November 21, 10am to 2pm.
- Ample parking is available.
- For more information on the market schedule contact the Gaylord Downtown Development Authority at 989-732-4060
Royal Craft Show
September 1st - 2nd, 2012
Location: Castle Farms
Phone: (231) 237-0884
- Castle Farms proudly heralds the annual Royal Craft Show..
- This annual event held during Labor Day Weekend, is set amidst the majesty of the magnificent stone buildings and sweeping gardens of Castle Farms, and features displays from the finest of Northern Michigan crafters.
- One of Michigan’s most prestigious craft shows, the Royal Craft Show is a spectacular celebration of unique arts and crafts, and offers something for young and old alike.
- The Royal Craft Show hours are Saturday, 10am – 5pm, and Sunday, 10am – 4pm.
- Free parking with a $3.00 per person admission fee.
- Children under 12 are admitted free.
- Food is available at a nominal charge.
Pets are not allowed.