Farmer's Market Under The Pavilion
July 23rd - October 29th, 2011
Time: 8:00 AM To 2:00 PM
Location: Under The Pavilion
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmer's Market is considered one of the finiest markets in Northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits, vegetables, baked goods, herbs and much more!
- In the warmer months you will find outdoor plants and flowers.
- Ample parking is available.
Woman To Woman Conference @ The E-Free Church
September 16th - 17th, 2011
Location: The E-Free Church
Phone: (888) 684-5272
Edelweiss Garden Club, Inc. Fall Plant Exchange
September 17th, 2011
Time: 9:00 AM To 12:00 PM
Location: On The Court House Lawn
Contact: Pearl Peurach
Phone: (989) 939-8607
- The community is welcome to exchange plants on the Courthouse Lawn.
- Bring plants in non-returnable containers.
- Perennials, annuals, seeds,tubers, bulbs and houseplants are welcome as well as gently used garden ornaments and tools.
- Labels should include plant name and light requirements such as sun, partial shade or shade.
- For each plant you bring, you may take one.