Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market
July 27th - November 23rd, 2013
Time: 8:00 AM To 1:00 PM
Location: Under The Pavilion
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market ~ one of the finest markets in northern Michigan! Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8AM to 1PM, July 27th through November 23rd.
- A special Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market is scheduled for November 27, 10AM to 1PM.
A Day of Wellness @ Sojourn Lakeside Resort
September 20th - 21st, 2013
Location: Sojourn Lakeside Resort
Phone: (989) 448-2365
- Relax & Rejuvenate with this special One Night Package:
- Accommodations at Sojourn included Friday Night Massage available by appointment at additional charge
- $ 150 per person double/$ 225 single occupancy/ plus tax
Gun & Knife Show @ Otsego County Sportsplex
September 21st - 22nd, 2013
Location: Otsego County Sportplex
Contact: Jim Chapman
- Admission ~ $ 6.00
Edelweiss Garden Club Plant Exchange ~ Under The Pavilion Downtown
September 21st, 2013
Time: 8:30 AM To 11:00 AM
Location: Downtown Pavillion
Contact: Ann Kureth
Phone: (231) 546-3312
- The public is invited to the Edelweiss Garden Club's semiannual Plant Exchange which is being held from 8:30am to 11:00am Saturday, September 21, in the pavilion in downtown Gaylord.
- Anyone may purchase plants by making a donation to the Edelweiss Garden Club.
- All donations collected are used toward the beautification of one of the 9 gardens maintained by the Club in the Gaylord area.
- Plants may also be exchanged - an easy way for gardeners to enlarge their gardens.
- Anyone wanting to participate in the exchange may share plants by labelling containers with the plant's name and sun or shade requirements.
- In addition, recycled garden art will be available for sale at the Plant Exchange's White Elephant Sale.
- The next plant exchange will be held in the Spring of 2014.