Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market
- The Gaylord Downtown Farmers Market ~ one of the finest markets in northern Michigan! Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court.
- Ample parking is available.
- Open every Saturday, 8AM to 1PM, July 27th through November 23rd.
- A special Downtown Gaylord Thanksgiving Farmers Market is scheduled for November 27, 10AM to 1PM.
Treetops Freestyle Ski & Snowboard Camp
Sept 27th ~ 29th, 2013
3 day, 2 night camp - $469 per person inclusive of taxes and fees
•2 nights lodging based on double occupancy
•Snowboard or Freestyle Ski Instruction from Olympic Snowboard coach Tom Hutchinson and land training.
Non- Lodging Package – $385 with meals AND $320 without meals
Choose from the following dates (must have at least 4 campers,so grab your friends and sign up):
•September 27 - 29
•October 25 - 27
•November 1 - 3
•November 8 - 10
Treetops Resort ~ Luxury Boot Camp Weekend
- Work under a professional Team motivated to providing a workout to inspire fitness goals.
- As well as teach valuable insight into maintaining a healthy lifestyle !
- Includes: Fitness ~ Diet Classes ~ Yoga Classes ~ Motivational Classes ~ as well as a look into the fitness lifestyle through firsthand experience!
- This 3 day weekend includes: a complete ~full schedule ~ which includes healthy meals provided by the Treetops Resort
- As well as one of the following Spa services of your choice!
- Spa Manicure
- Spa Pedicure
- 30 minute upper back massage
- Tea tree scalp massage treatment
- Express 30 minute facial
- $ 340 for Double occupancy!
- Call 989-731-8556
Wine & Cheese Color Tour @ The Otsego Club
- 5th Annual Wine & Cheese Color Tour on the Tribute at the Otsego Club
- Registration begins @ 3:00 pm in the Headwaters Pro Shop
- Wine & Cheese Tour on our award winning scenic golf course and in our beautiful Valley View Lobby
- Assorted Red ~ White & Sparkling wines
- Limited selection of local & craft beers
- Variety of cheese & horsd'oeuvres can be sampled at your leisure concluding the tour with a station in the Valley View Lobby
- Cost is $ 30.00 per person ~ includes: golf cart (2 people per cart) wine & beer tasting with appetizer stations
- This event fills up fast and there is a maximum number of attendees permitted !
- To ensure your spot~ please contact: The Otsego Club at email@example.com or 989-732-5181
- Please pre-pay upon reservation
- A 48 hour cancellation policy applies
- This event is for 21 years and above only