Farmers Market ~ Under The Pavilion
July 28th - November 17th, 2012
Time: 8:00 AM To 1:00 PM
Location: Under The Pavilion
Contact: Gaylord Downtown Development Authority
Phone: (989) 732-4060
- One of the finest markets in northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court in Downtown Gaylord.
- Open every Saturday, 8am to 1pm, May 26 through November 17 (possibly through December).
- And every Wednesday, 8am to 1pm, July through October.
- Gaylord Downtown Thanksgiving Farmers Market on November 21, 10am to 2pm.
- Ample parking is available.
- For more information on the market schedule contact the Gaylord Downtown Development Authority at 989-732-4060
Fleming Farm Corn Maze
September 22nd - October 31st, 2012
Location: Fleming Farm
- Over the 16 years during our pumpkin patch we have heard many requests for a corn maze so this year we are giving it a try!
- The maze will be opening on Saturday, September 22nd and run through the end of October.
- Located at 4264 Martindale Road ~ Gaylord Michigan
- It will be open on the weekends with weekday times available by appointment.
- The maze is set on 4 acres.
- The maze has been taking us between 30-45 minutes to walk through
- The cost will be $5 per person and children under 3 are free.
- You will have unlimited access for the day.
- When the pumpkin patch opens on Oct. 8th, you can do both for $8.
- Hope to see everyone there and to see this become an annual event
Halloween Weekend @ Otsego Lake County Park
September 28th - 30th, 2012
Location: Otsego County Park
Phone: (989) 731-6448
- Pumpkin Scramble
- Events are for Campers Only
Edelweiss Garden Club Plant Exchange
September 29th, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM To 12:00 PM
Location: Court House Lawn
Phone: (231) 546-4147