Farmers Market ~ Under The Pavilion
- One of the finest markets in northern Michigan!
- Michigan farm producers sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, herbs, and much more under the Pavilion On Court in Downtown Gaylord.
- Open every Saturday, 8am to 1pm, May 26 through November 17 (possibly through December).
- And every Wednesday, 8am to 1pm, July through October.
- Gaylord Downtown Thanksgiving Farmers Market on November 21, 10am to 2pm.
- Ample parking is available.
- For more information on the market schedule contact the Gaylord Downtown Development Authority at 989-732-4060
Murder Mystery at the Sportsplex
Presented ty Gaylord Community Productions
Cocktails: 6:00 PM
Dinner: 6:30 PM
Cost: $25.00 per person
Tickets available at the Sportsplex
1250 Gornick Ave
Antiques & Collectibles
- 9am - 4pm. Antiques and Collectibles, under the Pavilion On Court in downtown Gaylord.
- Free admission, plenty of parking nearby, 20+ dealers of quality antiques & collectibles.
- Furniture, primitives, textiles and vintage fabrics, glass, pottery, post cards, toys and much much more for sale. RAIN OR SHINE!
- Buffet 4 pm ~ 5 pm Bridgeview Room
- Entertainment 5 pm ~ 7 pm Outside
- $ 25.00 per person
- Reservations required
- Tickets available in the restaurant or MOA office or by calling 989-939-8800
- Menu: Salad Bar ~ Pork Schnitzel with Mushroom Milk Gravy ~ Smoked Knockwurst ~ Fresh Polish Sausage ~ Ale Steamed Sauerkraut ~ Hot German Potato Salad ~ Roasted Green Beans with Caramellized Onions & Pretzel Rolls