The Gaylord Turkey Trot !
November 28th, 2013
Time: 9:00 AM
Location: Gaylord Regional Airport
- Registration: Online at www.gaylordturkeytrot.org In person on Wed, Nov 27th from 5pm – 7pm, on race day at 7:30am.
- Check-In: Wed, Nov 27th from 5pm – 7pm, on race day at 8:00am.
- Course: Begins on the flight line of the airport terminal and traverses half of the airport perimeter road. A unique experience well marked with signs and guides. Running surface transitions between asphalt and uneven gravel.
- Start Time: 9:00 am! Strollers are asked to start from back.
- Cost: $30.00 per runner, includes a long sleeve t-shirt.
- Age Groups: Male or Female - 11 & Under, 12-15, 16-24, 25-39, 40-59, 60 & Over
- Prizes: 5K – 1st in Each Age Group, Overall Male, and Overall Female 1mile – 1st in Each Age Group, Overall Male, and Overall Female
- Weather: Rain and Snow wonâ€™t stop us! No refunds.In-person registration: 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 27, or 7:30 a.m. on race day at the airport
- Bring cash or check to Gaylord Regional Airport terminal and pick up your shirt in advance. Make checks payable to Otsego County/memo: Turkey Trot.
- You can also mail registration fee to Gaylord Regional Airport, P.O. Box 1396, Gaylord, MI, 49734 (attn: Turkey Trot) and pick up your shirt the day before or day of the race.
- T-shirts will be given out as supplies last to runners who register on race day.
|Previous Month||November 2013||Next Month|