Harmonie Meister's Barbershop Show of Champions @ E Free Church
August 24th, 2013
Time: 7:30 PM To 9:00 PM
Location: E Free Church
Contact: Gary C Grieger
Phone: (989) 350-8411
- Our biggest show is the Bush League Competition in August.
- This is a barbershop quartet competition that got it's start in 1947 in Boyne City.
- The Harmonie Meisters took over sponsorship of the competition in 1995.
- This is an all day event where newly formed barbership quartets from around the State, who have never won anything in a competition, are invited to compete for the top three spots.
- The winner is given a trophy that is passed each year to the winning quartet ~ the coveted "Brass Gaboon!"
- Tickets are available at Saturn Bookseller or from any Harmonie Meister member for $ 12.00
- A 10% discount is offered at Saturn for groups of 5 or more.
- Children under 12 are FREE!
|Previous Month||August 2013||Next Month|