Gaylord, MI 49735
Chalk Paint Workshop ~ @ The Old Spud Warehouse
August 8th, 2013
Location: The Old Spud Warehouse
Phone: (989) 731-0330
- Discover the joy of painting without the hassle of prepping ~ priming or sanding.
- In this "hands-on-workshop you will learn the following using "CHALK PAINT" Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan
- Many painting techniques including two-and three color applications ~ color washing ~ antiquing ~ dry brushing ~ rustic & modern applications.
- Using Clear & Dark wax by Annie Sloan as a finish & many other tips ~ such as the difference in brushes & their care ~ how to distress ~ buffing & most importantly.....learning to love painting without the tedium of sanding ~ stripping & prepping..... so fun & easy !
- You will learn hands - on all the techniques & tips you will need to turn a tired old piece into a beautiful ~ useable piece of furniture.
- Instructor Larry Edwards is offering two sessions:
- Thursday August 8th: Choose the first session from "10 am - 1 pm" or the second from "3 pm - 6 pm".
- The cost is $45 per person and includes all needed materials.
- Space is limited. Wear your paint clothes!!!!!!
- All attendees will get a 10% discount on all paint, wax, books and brushes purchased the day of the class.
- Just call the Spud at 989-731-0330 to reserve your spot.
- Phone: 989-731-0330