Pink Ribbon Riders ~ 12th Michigan Snow Run
3962 Wilkinson Road
Gaylord, MI 49735
Friday, January 19, 2018 - Saturday, January 20, 2018
The Snow Run is an event open to both men and women, including a Friday night welcome social, Saturday snowmobile ride , and Dinner Event banquet. You can ride with us or just come for the Dinner Event!
A lot of new things in 2018!
FRIDAY NIGHT WELCOME SOCIAL INCLUDES:
- 8:00pm – Tree Tops Resort- Welcome Social – Join us for the check in of all participants and a the kick off to all the fun. Stop in when you can from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm. There are are no planned activities this night. But agendas and times for Saturday will be available. Participants raising pledges must turn in pledges this night. Sign up for the Saturday contests.
This is up to you! You can take part as a dinner banquet participant and raise pledges to be the top fundraiser. Or you can choose to take part in one of the activities offered. At any level you choose, you have to option to fundraise for the cause and possibly be the top fundraiser!
SATURDAY NIGHT BANQUET:
- Chef”s dinner prompt at 6:00 pm.
- The evening is jammed packed with:
- A survivor recipient will be recognized and awarded with the Pink Ribbon Riders Giving Program.
- Sled decorating contest will be awarded.
- Bra Decorating Contest – Bring or wear a decorated bra – you could win a prize!
- Fish bowl fundraiser
- Silent Auction
- Awards and recognition to those who participated in raising pledges towards the event.
- Top Fundraiser will be recognized and awarded.