Back to listingVisit Website
Big Bear Delicatessen
201 East Main Street
Gaylord, MI 49735
(map loads here)
- Big Bear Deli is a local family owned deli established in 2000.
- The inside is a clean, non-smoking establishment for sit down or take out.
- Big Bear also provides party trays, box lunches, and a full catering service.
- The DELI consists of fresh, sliced to order Boar's Head meat and cheese, the highest quality deli product available, and Big Bears own salads and desserts.
- Deli sandwiches are made exclusively with Boar's Head products or Big Bears own chicken or tuna salads.
- Big Bear is also a COFFEEHOUSE with freshly brewed Capricorn Coffee from San Francisco, Mochas, Lattes, Cappuccinos, and delicious Ghiradelli hot chocolate. Gourmet coffee is also sold by the pound.
- The BAKERY consists of signature items made from scratch, right from the oven. Bear claws, brownies, scones, cookies, muffins, and freshly baked pies are just a few of the wonderful items available.
- Owned and operated by Pat and Michele Hilley, Big Bear Delicatessen has a reputation for being CLEAN, FRESH, AND QUALITY.
- Open Monday-Saturday
Look for the totally renovated 1929 house with bear carvings all around the building including one on the front lawn done by the Michigan Woodcarving Association.
Amenities & Services
|Smoke Free Restaurant|