By Chris Engle, contributor Spring officially ended this week but ask just about anyone who lives and fishes here and they’ll tell you summer kicked off sometime in May when temps went above 60 for a few consecutive days. I’ve spent the last month telling my out-of-state frien…
Otsego Lake residents decorate their boats with 4th of July flair and parade them around the lake.
Fireworks over Otsego Lake at dusk! July 4th Johannesburg 4th of July Celeb…
- Celebrate Free Fishing Weekend with youth ice derby Saturday
- Gaylord - The Snowshoe Capitol of the Lower Peninsula
- National Plan Your Vacation Day
- So What's with the White Stuff in Gaylord?
- Welcome to Otsego Lake, where anything's possible anywhere
- Family Fun
- Food & Beverage
- Just For Fun
- Things To Do
- Winter Fun